JHIN NEWS

[Jhin Abilities][grids]

Jhin Abilities - Patch Effects

[Patch Effects][bsummary]

Jhin Build - 2018

This is the main introduction post of my upcoming Jhin Builds. All reviews and updates that will be posted here is from pro players and also applied from my own best experiences playing as Jhin.

Mainly, I was a mid liner player. This is the position that I choose when I started playing League of Legends back 2010. But after a very difficult life experiences, I stopped playing this game and focus on my job for daily leaving.

Since I am not graduate of any masters degree, I have no better job that can earn to become rich. Still, I somehow survive for the very heart breaking experiences. Earning $1 a day here in the Philippines is really the sad part back then, I was just a delivery boy with a convenient store of soda's and beer's. Well, it is what we called life anyway. Fighting for survival is what everybody does to live and wish for the best.

Anyway, let's go back to what I've just started. I will be search and start my journey again playing League of Legends as Jhin. Nowadays, there are a lot of high technologies and best analyst who gather a lot of data of each pro players. We already have eSports booming in all around the word (I don't know if possible in the Olympics) that most of the countries businesses are working on.

But still, you need a human verifier to prove what is done and what is not working at all. Humans to test and what will be the outcome of a tested that proves to be dominance. 

I've been looking, surfing in the internet of best Jhin build. But still there are missing. I am not convinced to what I just read. Despite all the hours of practice and training, we lost the game.

So, this is why I created this blog, a site where you all can read the best Jhin Build reviews and proofs that Jhin LoL champion was also in the top tier ladder rankings not only in Solo Queue's but pro players.

No comments: