JHIN NEWS

[Jhin Abilities][grids]

Jhin Abilities - Patch Effects

[Patch Effects][bsummary]

First Post and Introduction - Jhin Build‎



Greetings Summoner!

Yes, I am a fan of League of Legends champion: Jhin. When I found out that his a gunman and his face just like V for Vendetta, I did loved it.

Gunner Jhin is one of the most popular LoL Champion that been released. I did buy directly when the released last February 1st, 2016.

When I started using Jhin, I think its not that much unlike from the other OP champions. So it is when I forget about him and look for other LoL champ.

After 2 years, I begun to realized that his a champion that most player will loved. His damage, his abilities and the talent of art was killing.

It was his story, you can read his bio in NA LoL.

So, what do I think? It's time to start moving up and direct use him as a main champion to Ranked Up in League of Legends.

This will be a bit hard, but starting up will be more better that just doing nothing.

I've been search now for some Jhin build for so long. And now I realized how about to make a record of my progress since a lot of players are also seeking some best Jhin build.

Here in Jhin Build, I will specifically post all about this champion, build, runes, spell use, most frequent search of his masterpieces. What are the available skins as of now and in the future.Best videos, outplays and even funny moments.

More and more, Jhin is the second most popular as of now next to Ezreal.

So, one of the most important part is counter, how to face each champions using Jhin. His weaknesses and his strengths.

I don't think that it is too late to create this blog by sharing my own experience about Jhin, but it is more better to be late than never.

Cheers!
JhinV

No comments: